0x Protocol Security Council

(Team) Name: Gabriele Rigo, Rigoblock
Address or ENS: 0x080f08076e8EAdC66006C3CbFEd28a34918A1fA6
Discord username: gabrigo | RigoBlock#6195
I have read and agree to the 0x Protocol Security Council Code of Conduct: Yes
My skills and areas of expertise (as related to security): Smart contracts development and testing; member of 0xEVE and signer of 0xEVE grants; 0x bootstrap delegate. I have known 0x since its inception, having built the first protocol<>protocol bridge on a fork of 0x in 2018 (the fork was necessary as 0x did not allow swapping tokens for smart contracts in its early days). I have a deep understanding of the 0x smart contracts, including the protocol, the staking system and the governance contracts. I have been actively providing feedback on the ongoing governance smart contracts as can be seen in this thred. I have been managing substantial amount of assets on-chain and used to be a pretty active liquidity provider on the 0x open orderbook.
My process for evaluating security reports and decision making: modular, well structured, well documented and fully tested code should be the basis of any serious project. I value transparency and low-profile overall. I believe information should be shared as transparently as possible and by taking care of the interests of the community first. In the context of decentralized governance, I believe a broad consensus should be reached off-chain before proceeding with the on-chain vote. In this context, I believe blockchain storage should be preserved and its usage minimized whenever possible. While I consider myself an innovator and value pushing the boundaries of technology, I also believe it is preferable to setting for a slightly less bleeding edge but more tested framework rather than navigating unchartered waters. In this context, I value re-usage of audited code, and the cooperation that only open-source code can produce.
Conflicts of Interests: I am one of the community delegates, which gives me voting power in the ZRX governance. I will abstain for using my voting power to vote for my application. Also, I am a member of 0xEVE, which is not a conflicting position. I am the founder of Rigoblock, a protocol for on-chain asset management which is complementary to 0x, not a competitor or in a conflict of interest position.

1 Like