0x Protocol Security Council

Name: Patrick
Address or ENS: 0x628A1E8143133aC5f26b920797649b21585F72F6
Discord username: Patrick B
I have read and agree to the 0x Protocol Security Council Code of Conduct: Yes, I agree to follow the 0x Protocol Security Council Code of Conduct.
My skills and areas of expertise (as related to security): I hold a Multimedia degree, which is the study of new media theory and media within its various forms from conception until todayโ€™s present time within its current evolved form in relation to its sociological (macro) impact. Precoursary skill sets used for psychological operations development (psyop). I have consulting experience within framework development, GUI development, and extensive team building and training of individuals to meet desired operational skill sets geared towards psychological performance development. My experience has led me to develop a strong analytical discerning perspective which aids in compiling a host of working variable relationships in correlation with the three dimensional creative process which is critical in advancing a concept towards its working form in relation to a usersโ€™ interfacing experience. I have been interested in the cryptography space since 2017 and passionately interested within the 0x Protocol project since 2018. I have been an active brainstorming community member and my most recent activity focus of interest has been involved with drafting the 0x Constitution which can be found here on the following thread.
My process for evaluating security reports and decision making: I enjoy employing a comparative and contrasting methodology of discernment with emphasis on brainstorming group think to better harness the hive mind potential. Comparative and contrasting exercises stem from extensive enjoyment of research to develop the needed vantage point perspective to assist in better understanding all the working variables at hand which are compiled towards the decisions making process with hive mind collaborative group-think emphasis. I believe in open transparency, collective brainstorming, extensive auditing, team building, and rich debate.
Conflicts of Interests: I do not hold any conflicts of interest.

1 Like