Some problems in usage of fillorkill

I have some questions in Core Protocol.
I want to implement the Order using fillorkill in the smart contract, not frontend

1. can we use fillorkill of V3/V2 in the V4?
    If we can use fillorkill function of V3/V2 in V4 then which proxy we should use?
    exchangeV2 or exchangeProxy?
  2. maker is required and taker is optional.
    let’s say I have DAI, USDT in my vault, I want to exchange USDT/DAI to ETH.
    in this case, who is maker, taker? which is makerAsset, takerAsset?
2 Likes

:rotating_light: Notice: Technical help has moved over to Ethereum StackExchange :rotating_light:

Please use Ethereum StackExchange (ESE) for all technical help requests. We are no longer using Discord for technical help and are redirecting all requests to ESE.

What’s the new process to ask for technical help?
Visit https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/, register (optional but recommended), and ask your question. You must tag ‘0x’ so we’re properly notified.

Why are we doing this?
As our ecosystem and interest in developing on 0x have grown, providing timely support on a real-time chat platform like Discord has become more difficult. Conversations become easily lost, which makes it difficult for us to respond. Additionally, since searchability on Discord is poor, the same/similar questions are asked multiple times.

Moving to StackExchange will make it much easier for us to respond to help requests promptly. It will also help with issue searchability and enable the larger Ethereum developer base to engage with 0x technology and our dev community. You can view all ‘0x’ tagged ESE questions here: Newest '0x' Questions - Ethereum Stack Exchange

This is the guidelines from 0x Discord

1 Like